The Purpose of Homework is to reinforce knowledge...
but the current system is not efficient according to research on how the brain retains information
At the Arthur Carmazzi School of Business and Leadership, discipline and success are connected to structure and measurement… which are connected to Leadership Development. Weekly objectives are essential, students are accountable for completing and teaching lessons.
- Students researching the topic
- Students connecting the topic with relevant interests of the group (we have already addressed this with the team structure)
- Students connecting topics to practical application – i.e. English, math and history in their projects, their teaching, and in their books
- No Homework, STORY – taking the lessons from the week and consolidating them into a story as part of each students Book which will be published at the end of the year
- Students reviewing and editing their books before publishing
- Students weekly Youtube Channel where they consolidate important lessons and teach the work
- Student applications to company partner case studies and recommendation reports and presentation to company partners
- Students attending clinics (with coaches) if required
A Methodology with a Mission to Cultivate the World’s Future Leaders
FIND OUT MORE AND SEE IF YOU QUALIFY